My Birthday Meme
I was recently tagged by the lovely blogger at Mumofthreeboys in this birthday meme. So interesting! If you want to find out more about things like who i share my birth date with or the last three notable things that happened on my birthday please read on.
1.When is your birthday?
25th of July born in 1980
2. Pick three people who share your birthday and share what you know about them.
Michael Douglas – Actor – first movie i watched with him was Coma
Catherine Zeta-Jones – Actress -married with the one above – loved her in the Mask of Zorro
Heather Locklear – Actress – best known for her role on Melrose Place
PS: One boy called Daniel – born in the same day with me but died years later in a car accident. He use to be my highschool colleague as well.
3. Is anyone listed as being born on the same day as you (ie the same year)? If so, what do you know about them?
Andy Smith – footballer from Northen Ireland – never heard of him before
T.I. – US rapper – never heard of him before
4. List three people who died on your birthday and tell us what you know about them – this is a sad one
John Bonham – english musician and songwriter – drummer for Led Zeppelin. He is the only one i know about and that died on my birthday – 25.9.1980
Some more that past the same day i was born(freaky in a way):
– Lewis Milestone, Moldovan film director (b. 1895)
– Marie Under, Estonian author and poet (b. 1883)
– Earl Curry, American religious author (b. 1890)
5. List three notable events that took place on your birthday
- events that happend on the day i was born:
– USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk USSR
– The first congress of the Democratic Youth Organization of Afghanistan held in Kabul.
– US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site
- events that happend on the 25th of September in other years:
6.Tell us about a holiday that falls on your birthday.
25th of September is the World Maritime Day –
the international maritime industry’s contribution towards the world’s economy, especially in shipping.
Armed Forces Day (Mozambique) – Honors the Mozambique armed forces, as well as commemorates the country’s revolution.
That is all.
Now i know that i am suppose to tag other bloggers but if you read this and if you feel like you would like to write one the same please go on. I am now tagging every blogger out there that would like to write about their birth date.
Have a fantastic weekend!