Monday Parenting Pin-It Party
Monday! For once I’m actually happy it’s Monday. I use to hate Mondays as it meant that I had to go to work instead to spend time with my family. Now I’m looking forward to Mondays as it means that it’s time for the Parenting Pin-It Party and time to discover new blogs and learn new things.
I loves he variety of the first week and it looks like this week we have lots of different posts too,
This week the Party is hosted by my dear friend Annie . She is featuring her favourite posts so if you took part last week head over and check it out.
<div align="center"><a href="http://mammasaurus.co.uk/" title="Mammasaurus" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mammasaurus" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Last week my favourite was a post called letter to my daughter. The post is very well written and it inspire me to try and do he same on the blog – so…watch this space!
If you don’t know the rules of the links and you would like to join in here is what you need to do:
- Link up one or more of your family / parenting posts, old or new;
- The host for that weeks Pin-It Party will pin each entry to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest:
- Follow the Parentng Pin-It Party Board on Pinterest;
- Visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID;
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, visit on Pinterest and follow at least one of their boards.
The hosts: me, Mum of One, Yellow Days, The Fairy and the Frog, Mammasaurus, Mummys Little Stars).
Looking forward to see all the posts! You can link below or at this week main host Annie.