My holiday stopped me from writing a post last week so I made the linky a two week linky. So sorry for that! Hope you did enjoy the ice lollies round up and did try some of the recipes. I did!
First before I go on and display some lovely ice cream recipes I need to tell you which is the featured recipe this week – Puff Pastry Pizza with Spinach and Asparagus!
Thank you Carolin for creating such a simple and summery recipe! I am inspired!
Now if you ever linked up an ice cream recipe with #FridayFoodie please note that your recipe will be found below! Hope you don’t mind me using your image to create the front page of the round-up.
HEALTHY ICE CREAM RECIPES
Paleo Lemon Raspberry Ice cream – Bites of Health Nutrition
Strawberry Chocolate Party Balls – Creating Silver Linings
Lemon Ice Cream Sandwich – Creating Silver Linings
Fruit Ice Cream without sugar – Colour your life
Single ingredient ice cream – Mummy Barrow
Caramelized Banana Pecan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe – My natural family
Mixed Berry Frozen yoghurt – Mummy Barrow
Dairy Free Paleo Ice Cream – Domestique Goddesque
ADULTS ICE CREAM RECIPES
Peters Secret Boozy Ice Cream – Cutlery and catering
Coffee and Lotus Speculoos Biscuit Ice Cream – Me and My shadow
Vegan Root Beer Coconut Ice Cream – Shockingly delicious
Caramel Machiato Ice Cream – Kleinworth co
Double Chocolate Liquer Ice Cream – Pass the Sushi
CELEBRATION ICE CREAM
Ice cream birthday cake – Creating Silver Linings
Eddie’s Mess Ice Cream – Chez Maximka
Toasted Marshmallow Smores Ice Cream – American Heritage Cooking
Gooey Chocolate Skillet Cake Ice Cream Sundae – Willow Bird Baking
Tin Roof Ice Cream Cake
S’mores Ice cream Cake – Crazy Little Projects
Chocolate Ice Cream Cake – Cakes & Scribbles
HELEN JESSUP RECIPES – THE CRAZY KITCHEN
And whenever you don’t have inspiration you should also visit Love All Blogs too. So here are a couple of recipes below:
Hope you like the recipes and if you have one then please link it up with the linky at the end of the post!
Now if you would like to join in and link up with the linky than please read the below guidelines:
- Link up one or more recipes, old or new but keep with the theme as much as possible.
- Visit one or two other entries (depending on how many recipes you linked up) on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID and the hashtag #FridayFoodie;
- All the entries on the #FridayFoodie linky will be shared by the host on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook or Google + and pinned on the #FridayFoodie Pinterest Board ;
- Every week a featured recipe will be chosen and the recipe will also be pinned to the Yummy Food Pinterest Board ;
- If you are lucky to be featured three times then you will be added as someone that can pin too to the Yummy Food Board – currently 3162 followers;
- Sometimes I also write a post round up with the recipes that have a specific theme so if you link up you might be lucky and your recipe will be found there too.
- You can also display the linky badge on your blog but this is not mandatory. The badge can be found in the widget bar.
You can link up any latest recipes or recipes that you didn’t link up yet but please know that i am on the lookout for chocolaty recipes – any thou might happen to have or blog about!
Check out my Pinterest Boards where your recipes are pinned every week:
Have a lovely week and looking forward to see your recipes!