First I would like to apologise for not being really with it this week and last week. The #pinitparty team is on holiday really. This is why I am hosting again today. So if you linked up with the linky last week than stay around to check out the featured posts.
After carefully studying all the posts that were linked last week I chose two parenting posts for all of you! After all we all need some help sometimes with our parenting troubles.
I found this article particularly interesting, Although I do have two girls so you would think they keep entertaining each other my eldest always complains of being bored when we spend more time at home. So if you are challenged with the same then you should definitely read up this post.
As you know I was on “holiday” these last three weeks and of course I had my struggles with my girls sleep. My eldest always wanted to go to sleep at the same time with me and hubby while my youngest wouldn’t go down unless I was laying next to her. Usually when we are at home none of that happens. Anastasia sleeps by herself in her cot while Kara will go down with no problems. But well…while on holiday things are definitely different. Love the little infographic Cat put together for her post and yes she is right bedtimes can be challenging especially when away. So do pop over to see her post!
Thank you both for linking up your fantastic crafts and I hope that you will continue to do so week after week! If you would like to display the “Featured Pinner” badge on your website please let me know and I will be happy to send through to you.
Now if you are for the first time here and you would like to link your post with this linky please read the below rules before doing so:
- Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts: a family friendly recipe, a child friendly craft,parenting tips or advice, a post about a recent family experience, a review of a child’s book/product, a tale of the latest tantrum trauma etc.
- Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the love of Pinterest!
- Also don’t forget to follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party Board
- Please also note that only the posts that mention that they linked up with the party will be featured and pinned.
- It will be great if you could add our badge to your blog. This can be found on the sidebar.
Have a nice week ahead and hope you have a nice weather where you are! Next week the linky is hosted by Jenny so stay tuned 🙂