Happy Monday everyone! Unforeseen events kept me away from my blogs these last couple of weeks but I am now back and hopefully nothing will keep me away again. I had moments when I considered parking this blog as it maybe it just had its time but I love my little space of internet so my heart just didn’t let me do it.
There are only a couple of days left until Christmas so my featured posts have to have as a subject Christmas.
Now if you would like to share your parenting posts please do read the guidelines of the linky before you link up your fabulous posts:
- Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts: a family friendly recipe, a child friendly craft,parenting tips or advice, a post about a recent family experience, a review of a child’s book/product, a tale of the latest tantrum trauma etc.
- Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the love of Pinterest!
- Also don’t forget to follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party Board.
- Please also note that only the posts that mention that they linked up with the party will be featured and pinned.
- It will be great if you could add our badge to your blog. This can be found on the sidebar.
Have a great week and looking forward to see your post!