Today I’m joining a new meme – “I want…”. I was tagged by my bump buddy Maria that writes over at Tiger Tales.
There are so many things that I want and I think that if I start writing them all down I might get a bit depressed.
So here it is:
1. I want for people to be happier. Humanity in general. I think that if a group of people will be happier within themselves then other people that surround them will start to be happier too. We are all too angry these days and will be nice to have some happy in our life.
2. I want for my second child to arrive in this world in a nicer way that it happened with my daughter. I want if possible to give birth as naturally as possible. They say that when babies come into the world naturally they get to live happier.
3. I want for our future to be bright with as lesser obstacles as possible.
4. I want and hoping that I will be able to lose as much weight as possible after my baby will be born so that I can be me again.
5. I want and I hope that my depression will get better because I don’t want my children to suffer when they see their depressed mum. My daughter already knows and hugs me when she feels I’m not well and I cry.
I might sound a bit too idealistic I guess but this is what I felt I wanted when I wrote them.
Now if you want to join you can do so without me tagging you…
To get it started I am going to tag some of my dear fellow friends and bloggers: