Guess what? I have some new pictures with my bump! Thanks to my husband that is!
Hubby took quite a few pictures but i really don’t like how i look in any of them…I mostly don’t like my face so here is the picture that i chose to show you with my bump:
As you can see I’m quite big…and the stretch marks are quite clear on the sides of my bump. From my first pregnancy the stretch marks doubled! I guess that is normal and it suppose to happen. Hopefully they will fade a little bit after the baby arrives.
Other things that happen this last week:
– my pelvic started hurting quite badly and at the end of the day it can be quite hard to put one foot in front of another – I guess this will only get worse as the pregnancy will advance;
– back aches too but fortunately hubby rubbing it makes me feel a LOT better;
– my hands and feet get quite swollen and I can’t get off my rings off just in case I will have a c-section; I don’t remember if they took them off the first time but people say I should;
– today I had my obstetrician consultant appointment and apparently baby is fine and not big and up to this moment there is nothing stopping me from having VBAC;
– at the appointment they found protein in my urine too which combine with my swollen feet and hands is not very good but apparently my blood pressure is completely fine; I do need or they need to keep an eye on it as if my blood pressure is going up you know what it means-preeclampsia…and I really don’t want this too happen! But how can you avoid it really? Any advice is really welcomed.
– my baby girl is still positioned transversal and she will hopefully move soon head down;
– this Friday I will finish work which means that from next week onwards I am free to do whatever I want for about 5-6 weeks – oh well at least in the morning when my daughter is at nursery.
This is for this week. Hopefully all will go well and I will get to have the really wanted VBAC! What I really really want is for it to be a water birth but the doctor said that could to happen…I will have another appointment with the obstetrician at 37 weeks and hopefully the news will be better then.