Because of my eldest daughter Kara loves crafting we made one more craft last week – the Christmas tree garland.
- Wark blue paper card – the harder and thicker the better;
- White paper card;
- Silver glue;
- Christmas tree cookie cutter;
- 1 pencil;
- A long piece of string – 1m – 1 1/2m depending how long you want to make it.
- Double sticky tape.
- Place the cookie cutter on the blue paper and draw around it with the pencil so that when you take the cookie of the paper you have a tree drawing. Repeat the process until you have a paper full of trees. Don’t put them to close to each other as you need to have space for cutting.
- Take the scissors and start cutting the trees. Please make sure you cut outside the pencil line.
- Out of the white paper cut long and thin streams of about 2 1/2 cm.
- Stick the white paper on the top of the tree – you need to be able to put them on the straining after so the paper needs to be like a loop:
- Decorate the tree as per below:
- Let the glue dry.
- Add the paper trees on the string and then you can hang them as you wish.
Of course you can use any colour you have for this. I used blue because we didn’t have any green left but they still look pretty good don’t they?
Check out my other Christmas posts:
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!