Now the sun is out and spring is officially here I feel more inspired to blog and I also thought that it will be good to bring back my foodie linky too – #FridayFoodie.
Although it’s not been popular just before I stopped people asked about it and wondering where it disappear. I know that the linky used to have a theme every week or month and that gave people a few problems. Not everybody likes to be given a specific theme. I will try to have more broad themes now like Cakes & Baking, Kids&Family , Everyday etc.
Theme will be announce in a post and on the Facebook group the week before the linky starts. This week we don’t have a theme so you can link up any old or new recipes making sure that you don’t link up any recipes that you linked before (if you can though as I know sometimes can be hard).
I can also announce that the next week linky theme is….SPRING RECIPES! Anything related with spring too – Salads, easter, mother’s day recipes etc.
Visit the #FridayFoodie Pinterest board:
If you are a foodie like me or simply love cooking and blogging about what you do and also would like to link up with the linky then do read the RULES of the linky:
- Link up one or more recipes, old or new but keep with the theme as much as possible.
- Visit one or two other entries(depending on how many recipes you linked too) on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID and the hashtag #FridayFoodie;
- All the entries on the #FridayFoodie linky will be shared by the host on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook or Google + and pinned on the #FridayFoodie Pinterest Board ( over 600 followers )
- Every week a featured recipe will be chosen and the recipe will also be pinned to the Yummy Food Pinterest Board – featured by Pinterest and that currently has 2216 followers.
- If you are lucky to be featured three times then you will be added as someone that can pin too to the Yummy Food Board.
- Sometimes I also write a post round up with the recipes that have a specific theme.
- You can also display the linky badge on your blog but this is not mandatory. The badge can be found in the sideboard.