The time for me to host the Parenting Pin-It Party has come again and unfortunately I am a bit late. Both girls were ill for the post week and blogging was the last thing on my mind. Quite exhausted at the moment but hopefully soon they will both be ok.
Last week the linky was hosted by The Fairy and The Frog blog and let me tell you it was quite hard to choose the favourites. As a foodie though I had to go for the foodie entries so here are the favourites:
1. Cupcakes are always the dessert that my eldest is choosing to have out of all the goodies and the Easy Rainbow Poke Cupcakes are quite perfect for this time of year – beginning of spring and St Patrick’s. And let me tell you Kara made me promise I will try and bake her some.
2. Although I discovered chickpeas quite late in my life(after I moved to UK) they totally became one of my favourite ingredients. I use them in my humus, my salads but never had them toasted! So the suggestion from Eats Amazing comes in very handy especially when the cook is her little one. Check out the photos on her blog – quite something.
- Link up one or more of your family / parenting posts, old or new; please do not link post you already linked up though;
- Follow the Parenting Pin-It Party Board on Pinterest;
- The host for that weeks Pin-It Party will pin each entry to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest;
- It will also be nice if you would follow the hosts on Pinterest too – Otilia – @romanianmum
- Visit one or two other entries on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID;
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, visit on Pinterest and follow at least one of their boards.
- Link back if you wish to do so by adding the badge of the host.(can be found on the sidebar)