Last week saw the comeback of #FridayFoodie. Some of you were really happy and also linked recipes. Thank you so much.
Today I am bringing the linky back again but this time with a theme. But firstly i need to share with you my favourite recipe from last week:
Mummy Constant and her beautiful Spring Time Cupcakes:
Congratulations lovely! The cupcakes look really lovely!
I am looking forward to see more recipes from you again.
As I mentioned before this week theme is….SPRING RECIPES! Anything related with spring can be linked up – Salads, easter, mother’s day recipes , old or new.
If you would like to join in please read the below RULES:
- Link up one or more recipes, old or new but keep with the theme as much as possible.
- Visit one or two other entries(depending on how many recipes you linked too) on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID and the hashtag #FridayFoodie;
- All the entries on the #FridayFoodie linky will be shared by the host on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook or Google + and pinned on the #FridayFoodie Pinterest Board ( over 640 followers )
- Every week a featured recipe will be chosen and the recipe will also be pinned to the Yummy Food Pinterest Board – featured by Pinterest and that currently has 2260 followers.
- If you are lucky to be featured three times then you will be added as someone that can pin too to the Yummy Food Board.
- Sometimes I also write a post round up with the recipes that have a specific theme.
- You can also display the linky badge on your blog but this is not mandatory. The badge can be found in the sideboard.
Check out my profile (6407 followers at the moment) and #FridayFoodie board on Pinterest:
Happy weekend everybody and I am looking forward to see all your fabulous recipes!