Lovely looking don’t you think? But I didn’t have the mini eggs so thought “Never mind I will do something myself” and this is what we end up with:
Your child will love the activity and the result! Enjoy!
- 200 g of white chocolate(cooking or no cooking one)
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- chocolate mint eggs cut in two
- a bunch of marshmallows - cut in little pieces if they are big
- lots of coloured sprinkles
- Start by melting the chocolate in bain-marie or in microwave.
- While the chocolate is melting line a baking tray with baking paper.
- First spread the white chocolate on the packing paper as thick and as big as you wish.
- Leave the white chocolate a couple of minutes and then repeat the process with the dark chocolate.
- Let your child add the toppings: the chocolate mints, the marshmallows and the sprinkles or in any order your child my wish to do it.
- Allow the chocolate to cool a couple of hours before you break it in pieces or just put it in the freezer for half an hour.