Fish in the dish – I really need to include even more fish than I already do in our family meals. At the moment the only dish I always make is mackerel in the oven with lemon and dill. I love it as it is really yummy, my kids love it too so I always chose to make the same recipe.
Argh and of course we have the banal tuna with pasta and corn as well but that is In the moments when I just didn’t have time to cook – a last resort dish really.
This is why this week theme is FISH – I would love to see all your recipes linked up and give me some inspiration. You know something that really works and if possible is easy to do.
I also created a Pinterest board where all the fishy recipes will be pinned.
But coming back to last week linky and it’s theme “Kids Favourite Foods” I have to tell you which of the recipes linked up was my favourite! Well it was really hard but in the end I went with my eldest daughter favourite – Pain au chocolate.
- Link up one or more recipes, old or new but keep with the theme as much as possible.
- Visit one or two other entries (depending on how many recipes you linked too) on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID and the hashtag #FridayFoodie;
- All the entries on the #FridayFoodie linky will be shared by the host on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook or Google + and pinned on the #FridayFoodie Pinterest Board ;
- Every week a featured recipe will be chosen and the recipe will also be pinned to the Yummy Food Pinterest Board ;
- If you are lucky to be featured three times then you will be added as someone that can pin too to the Yummy Food Board.
- Sometimes I also write a post round up with the recipes that have a specific theme so if you link up you might be lucky and your recipe will be found there too.
- You can also display the linky badge on your blog but this is not mandatory. The badge can be found in the sideboard.