But as you are already used I have to present you my most loved posts that were linked up last week:
- A beautiful letter written by a mum with a heart of gold for her daughter adopted through foster care – To Princess: The Day I Became Your Mother.
- Another very heart to heart post – a mother view on her six year old son – The flight of a six year old
Now on with this week linky…If you would like to link up with the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party then please read the below rules:
- Link up one or more of your family / parenting posts, old or new; please do not link post you already linked up though;
- Follow the Parenting Pin-It Party Board on Pinterest;
- The host for that weeks Pin-It Party will pin each entry to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest;
- It will also be nice if you would follow the hosts on Pinterest too – Otilia – @romanianmum
- Visit one or two other entries on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID;
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, visit on Pinterest and follow at least one of their boards.
- Link back if you wish to do so by adding the badge of the host.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.romanianmum.com/" title="Romanian Mum" target="_blank"><img src="https://romanianmum.com//wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>