Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a new #FridayFoodie linky! The last couple of weeks we had round-ups but this week we are getting back to a more simple kind of blog post – a linky with a theme.
Because is June and the sun is shinning gloriously I want you all to link up all your SUMMER , DESSERT and ICE CREAM RECIPES! You see I want to offer you all the opportunity to link up, join in with the love for commenting , pinning and sharing each other posts but to give you the chance to feature in my future round ups as well.
So what do you think? Will you join in with the fun?
- Link up one or more recipes, old or new but keep with the theme as much as possible.
- Visit one or two other entries (depending on how many recipes you linked too) on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID and the hashtag #FridayFoodie;
- All the entries on the #FridayFoodie linky will be shared by the host on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook or Google + and pinned on the #FridayFoodie Pinterest Board ;
- Every week a featured recipe will be chosen and the recipe will also be pinned to the Yummy Food Pinterest Board ;
- If you are lucky to be featured three times then you will be added as someone that can pin too to the Yummy Food Board.
- Sometimes I also write a post round up with the recipes that have a specific theme so if you link up you might be lucky and your recipe will be found there too.
- You can also display the linky badge on your blog but this is not mandatory. The badge can be found in the side banner.
Follow Otilia Stocks’s board #FridayFoodie on Pinterest.
But before you go please have a look at my two favourite recipes linked up last week – are you guessing what will the next #FridayFoodie round up will be?
Have a fantastic weekend and don’t forget to link up your recipes!
Will have to come back and have a drool over the entries. Might have to have a look at the toffee apple fudge cake while I’m waiting 🙂
Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my take on Tahdig—it’s basically nightshade-free hash browns. I’ve also shared my decadent Lemon Mousse Tart that’s also allergy-friendly.
Thanks again for hosting! Looking forward to finding more delicious summer desserts on this week’s linky!!
they look delicious i can see why you choose them as your favourites!
That looks so good. I could eat that now.
Stop! You are making me hungry for cake and its 7 am!
Those do quite delicious! I’m trying to be good and cut down on cake at the moment.
I adored the look of those strawberry squares, but I have to say the toffee apple cake looks divine too!
Helen at Casa Costello
Great post as ever, Otilia. I too completely love Jenny’s Toffee Apple Cake. I’ve linked up but my photo isn’t showing on Linky Tools so I’ve had to add the Bake of the Week badge. Hope that is ok. x
Man that toffee cake looks amazing!
Michelle Twin Mum
I definitely need to have a go at that toffee cake, or maybe not looking at my waistline! lol mich x