Last week it was the lovely Jenny that chose the featured posts and this week is mine. Lots of fab posts but not as many as always because of the summer I guess. Bloggers have less time to write I guess.
With no further from me please find below my choices for this week:
First there’s the post from Stella123 – DIY back to school pencil sharpeners – such a cool activity and your kids will be really proud to show off their sharpeners:
Thank you for linking up your posts and if you would like to display the Featured badge on your blog than please pick it up from below:
If it is your first time here or you would like to be reminded of the rules of the #pinitparty then read on the rules below:
- Follow the Parenting Pin-It Party Board on Pinterest;
- Link up one or more of your family / parenting posts, old or new; please do not link post you already linked up though;
- The host for that weeks Pin-It Party will pin each entry to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest;
- It will also be nice if you would follow the hosts on Pinterest too – my profile is here Otilia – @romanianmum;
- Visit one or two other entries on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID;
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, visit on Pinterest and follow at least one of their boards.