The party is here again! So sorry for missing last week but I hope you still found the linky on my fellow blogger websites. Today the host Jenny over JBMumOfOne so pop over her blog and see this week featured posts.
I’ll give you a hint:
They are both crafts and they are a reminder of the fact that I really need to do some more crafting soon. Weather is colder and colder and the time I spend indoors with my girls is longer so crafting is the best of activities.
If you also like crafting you should follow this linky as there are lots of crafts linking up here.
- Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts: a family friendly recipe, a child friendly craft,parenting tips or advice, a post about a recent family experience, a review of a child’s book/product, a tale of the latest tantrum trauma etc.
- Follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party Board.
- Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the love of Pinterest!
- Would be lovely if you could display the host badge in the post you linked up or in your sidebar:
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com/" title="Mum Of One" target="_blank"><img src="https:// jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party- Badge.jpg" alt="Mum Of One" style="border:none;" / ></a></ div>
The linky Pinterest Board:
It will also be lovely to follow the hosts account on Pinterest – here is my profile:
With no further chat from me here is the linky: