I must confess that I almost forgot that I am hosting the #pinitparty today. Been so busy travelling around England visiting family that blogging just came second.
After carefully studying all the posts that were linked last week on Kiddy Charts parenting blog I chose two crafting posts for all of you! After all we all need some inspiration for the summer holidays don’t you think?
A fab craft from Practical Mom and her 3 year old. I know it’s messy but if you have a garden why not try too?
This is one blog that I didn’t know before and it belongs to Jenna Michelle Pink – fab website by the way! Now I just need to find some transparent plastic!
Thank you both for linking up your fantastic crafts and I hope that you will continue to do so week after week! If you would like to display the “Featured Pinner” badge on your website please let me know and I will be happy to send through to you.
Now if you are for the first time here and you would like to link your post with this linky please read the below rules before doing so:
- Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts: a family friendly recipe, a child friendly craft,parenting tips or advice, a post about a recent family experience, a review of a child’s book/product, a tale of the latest tantrum trauma etc.
- Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the love of Pinterest!
- Also don’t forget to follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party Board
- Please also note that only the posts that mention that they linked up with the party will be featured and pinned.
- It will be great if you could add our badge to your blog. This can be found on the sidebar.
Have a nice week ahead and hope you have a nice weather where you are!