It is a very hot summer here so we are trying to get advantage of it as much as possible. We spent this last weekend at the beach and social media was the last thing on my mind. It was nice but now I am back here to give you all the opportunity to add your links.
Out of last weeks entries I decided that my favourite posts have to be:
Very interesting article and it put a whole new view on my quest on entertaining the girls all the time. Would be lovely to hear your opinion about this too. But it is true – Life isn’t always fun and we have to teach our kids that is not so that we can prepare them for life.
This is just a fun and great activity for the summer and I will make sure I will try it on with my girls before the summer is over.
Thank you both for linking up your fantastic posts! I hope that you will continue to do so week after week! If you would like to display the “Featured Pinner” badge on your website please let me know and I will be happy to send through to you.
Now if you are for the first time here and you would like to link your post with this linky please read the below rules before doing so:
- Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts: a family friendly recipe, a child friendly craft,parenting tips or advice, a post about a recent family experience, a review of a child’s book/product, a tale of the latest tantrum trauma etc.
- Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the love of Pinterest!
- Also don’t forget to follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party Board
- Please also note that only the posts that mention that they linked up with the party will be featured and pinned.
- It will be great if you could add our badge to your blog. This can be found on the sidebar.
Have a nice week ahead and hope you have a nice weather where you are!