Parenting Pin-It Party #119
We are slowly approaching cooler days and although it makes me feel sad that the summer is almost finished I am looking forward to the autumn days. I was born in the autumn and it’s my favourite seasons of all. For me is when the start of new beginnings – a new school year, a year older for me and my husband.
This week I am hosting the #pinitparty and have to say I am looking forward to see all your crafts and autumny posts. It was Helen’s turn to host but she is still on holiday. “Waves! Have fun lovely!”
Out of last weeks entries I decided that my favourite posts have to be:
Make a Cereal Fall Tree Craft
I told you I love autumn!And this is one of the crafts that all kids would love.
Why We Stopped Buying TOYS!
Although I find it really hard to say no when the girls ask for a new toy I do agree with “The Practical Mum” so I think It is now time for me to stop buying my girls toys. They have so many already and most of the time they play with other stuff anyway- stones, leaves, pots and pans. What do you think?
Thank you both for linking up your fantastic posts! I hope that you will continue to do so week after week! If you would like to display the “Featured Pinner” badge on your website please let me know and I will be happy to send through to you.
Now if you are for the first time here and you would like to link your post with this linky please read the below rules before doing so:
- Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts: a family friendly recipe, a child friendly craft,parenting tips or advice, a post about a recent family experience, a review of a child’s book/product, a tale of the latest tantrum trauma etc.
- Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the love of Pinterest!
- Also don’t forget to follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party Board
- Please also note that only the posts that mention that they linked up with the party will be featured and pinned.
- It will be great if you could add our badge to your blog. This can be found on the sidebar.
Have a nice week ahead and don’t forget next week I am hosting again so you just need to comeback here to see if you are one of the featured blogs.
Thanks for featuring Why we stopped buying toys! I wrote that post 6 months ago, and had stopped buying toys a year ago, and I still stand by it! We are in a service apartment temporarily till we shift to our new home, and there no toys. He made a makeshift tent house with the clothes line and sheets and used drawers as his makeshift piggie bank!