Life. When when I was just a young lady my grandmother told me that every single day we live will have something else to teach me. I didn’t believe her then but today at 34 years old I couldn’t agree with her more.
So…I am starting this list today…a list of life lessons and maybe thoughts on which I will be able to look back at and maybe even leave for my girls to read too…
- Fight for your happiness. Nobody else will.
- Worried? Anxious? Take a deep breath. It will calm your mind.
- Everyone has fears
- It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
- Your children will be children only for a short while. Be there for them.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change. You only need bot of patience.
- Every day is special. So…Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- If you feel like crying…cry. It WILL make you feel better.
- FORGIVE but never FORGET.
- ENVY is a waste of time. Accept what you already have ( I know is hard) and not what you think you NEED.
- You might not feel up to it every single day…but get up, get dressed and show up…
- How will you learn to fly if you never fall?
- There will always be someone who hasn’t given up on you. Don’t let them down. Ever.
- In the end there’s always a way out.
- Your children always deserve the best.
- When your child is ill you always have to be there.
101. THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
Of course…I will be adding to this list always…[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]