My name is Otilia and the name of the blog started because of my romanian provenience. I am 34 years old and have a license in Law. I married to a yorkshire man called Adrian in 2006 and a couple of years later our daughters where born – Kara born in 2009 and Anastasia 2012.
I started blogging in 2012 and since – here are a few thing I done over the years:
- Currently one of the Britmums editors and writing the monthly Beauty Round up;
- Made the shortlist at Brilliance in Blogging Award 2012 in the Fresh Voice category;
- Circle of Mums Top 25 European Mums 2012 & 2013 ;
- Featured as a food blogger on Morrisons website;
- I took part in a live interview with Huffington Post;
- Featured editor on Loveallblogs.com with 5 BLOGS YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE(blog post removed);
- I was featured as a guest blogger and raising awareness about antenatal and postnatal depression over on Netmums Blog.(blog post removed)
- I was Tefal Innovation Panellist (Ambassador) in 2013
Mention and quoted on:
– Video: Marco Pierre White talks summer turkey recipes
– Expat Round-up: Love where you live!
– 41 spooky Halloween foods, crafts & decorations
– October Foodie Round Up – Harvest Food
– Travel Round-up: Summer hols
– Health round-up: Diabetes, hyperemesis gravid arum and Christmas wishes
– Working Parents Round-up: Crimbo chaos
– Expat Round-up: The BritMums Live Edition
–Newbie Tuesday: The Half Term fail!
– Good Reads: Cyber bullying, Christmas cards and anti-resolutions
– Good Reads: NaBloPoMoUK
- Mari’s World Blog – My Best Post of The Year – BritMums Carnival special
- Cafe Bebe Blog – Love you forever (Guest Post)
As part of my blog I’ll write up reviews of things we as a family enjoy so if you have a product that you might think it is suitable for my family please contact me at email@example.com or through the below Contact Form:
Adrian – The Yorkshire Husband and Daddy
He occasionally writes and reviews for the blog although he is also trying to provide for the family.
He likes beer, movies and music but first of all he loves his three ladies!
Kara – Born in 2009 she is now in school and bilingual – romanian & english but her 1st language is english. As you can imagine she loves ballet, cartoons, princesses and all the other dolls but she truly enjoys doing puzzles. Although she is only 5 and a half at the moment she can manage 7 + puzzles without problems.
She is also reviewing and taking part in most of my recipes for kids.
Anastasia – Born in 2012, I still see her as my baby. She is a lot messier and naughtier than Kara use to be at her age. She loves balloons and her older sister.
This policy is valid from 06 July 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
However, I am not going to publish any press releases and add any follow links to any of my existing content.