Happy Monday everybody!
Today I am taking over and hosting the party here on the blog. So if you linked up last week on Bug, Bird & Bee than please stay tuned.
Montessori Practical Life Lesson: Flower Arranging – a lovely activity and learning for girls and probably not only certainly one my girls will enjoy.
PAPER PLATE CARE BEAR – this is such a cute craft and as soon as I can get some paper plates I will be trying it out with my girls.
Congratulations to the featured posts! If you would like to put the featured post badge on your blog than do let me know.
If you would also like to join our popular linky party then please do read the guidelines below first:
- Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts: a family friendly recipe, a child friendly craft,parenting tips or advice, a post about a recent family experience, a review of a child’s book/product, a tale of the latest tantrum trauma etc.
- Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the love of Pinterest!
- Also don’t forget to follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party Board
- Please also note that only the posts that mention that they linked up with the party will be featured and pinned.
- It will be great if you could add our badge to your blog. This can be found on the sidebar.
Have a great week ahead!