25+ Ice Lollies Recipes #FridayFoodie & Linky
The time has come for another foodie round-up. As we are in full blown summer the round-up must be …25+ Lollies and Recipes! Our kids love them…We love them so why not?
Firstly before the recipes for lollies I want to introduce you to the featured recipe from last week – Grapefruit and Pink champagne granita!
Such a perfect treat for us adults this summer!
Free From “Mini Milk” Lollies – The Recipe Resource
Budget mixed fruit ice lollies – Family Fever
Raspberry Coconut Popscicles – Everything fabulous
Iced Coffee Popscicles – The view from Great Island
Blackberry Mango Popscicle – Corinna Johnson
Piper-Heidsieck Champagne & Raspberry Popsicles – Princess Misia
Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles – The Novice Chef
Blackberry, Honey, and Yogurt Pops – Bon Apetit
Homemade Lollies Recipes – Mum in the Madhouse
Watermelon Popscicles – The write balance
Coca-Cola Ice Lollies – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
Sugar Free Ice Lollies – Mama Cook
All fruit Ice Lollies – Food to Glow
Celery Ice Lollies – Cooking Stoned
Fruit & Fizz: Homemade lollies – Bubba Blue and Me
Banana & strawberry ice lollies – Mandy’s Baking Journey
Summer swirled lollies – Claire Justine
Raspberry Coconut Lollies – Smart School House
Frozen Yoghurt Lollies – What Naomi Wrote
Blueberry Cream Ice Lollies – Sophie Jane
Traffic Light Ice Lollies – Eats Amazing
Elderflower and Lemon Ice Lollies – All that i’m eating
Fruit Smoothies and Greek Yoghurt – Bake then Eat
Bank Holiday Ice Lollies – The usual Saucepans
Greek Yoghurt Ice Lollies – Everything Mummy
Refreshing & Fruity Ice Lollies – Sara Hallett
Lots and lots of recipes! If you have a recipe for lollies then why not link it up and I will add it to the above – I have quite a good following on Pinterest <3 😛
This week you can link up any latest or old recipes you never linked up before – so go on have some fun!
Anyway on with the linky..before linking up please read the below guidelines:
- Link up one or more recipes, old or new but keep with the theme as much as possible.
- Visit one or two other entries (depending on how many recipes you linked up) on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID and the hashtag #FridayFoodie;
- All the entries on the #FridayFoodie linky will be shared by the host on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook or Google + and pinned on the #FridayFoodie Pinterest Board ;
- Every week a featured recipe will be chosen and the recipe will also be pinned to the Yummy Food Pinterest Board ;
- If you are lucky to be featured three times then you will be added as someone that can pin too to the Yummy Food Board – currently 3162 followers;
- Sometimes I also write a post round up with the recipes that have a specific theme so if you link up you might be lucky and your recipe will be found there too.
- You can also display the linky badge on your blog but this is not mandatory. The badge can be found in the widget bar.
Follow Otilia Stocks’s board #FridayFoodie on Pinterest.
Kate @ Family Fever
Thank you for the mention!
you are welcome
Helen The good life mum
Oh wow thank you for the feature you are so lovely thank you xxxx
you are welcome Helen!
JuggleMum, Nadine Hill (@Businessmum)
I’ve linked up some delicious Slimming World Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecakes! I love these little bowls of deliciousness!
Lovely! off to have a look!
Jen aka The Mad House
Thanks for featuring me. A great round up
welcome Jenny! this week as the hot weather comebacks will be trying out most of your recipes! x
Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing ACD-friendly Chocolate-covered Cherry Macaroons. It’s the best of both worlds—raw macaroons and chocolate covered cherries!
thanks for linking up lovely!
Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk)
I am so happy that I can join today! My ice lolly recipe is from my country The Philippines. Thanks very much for hosting such cool linky! #pocolo
oh so nice. thank you so much for linking it up!
Helen Neale (@KiddyCharts)
OMG – some wonderful recipes there, and what a colourful post as well Otilia – thanks muchly for putting all this together so we don’t have to do all that searching. 😀
LOL. indeed Helen! Lots of nice recipes!
Oh my all those lollies – perfect for the hot weather here at the moment! Nice Otilia!
Hope you found one you like!
Oh my, these are gorgeous – and I love the fact that there are bargain versions as well as posh ones!
its always good to have a combination x
Brilliant round up lovely – Perfect timing as I’m just clearing a drawer in my freezer for ice pops and lollies ready for the holidays x x
Wow what a fav round up and perfect post for the weather x
What a lot of lovely lollies 🙂
Cheryl - Madhouse Family Reviews
It’s too hot to cook so I’ve shared a couple of easy peasy, no cook desserts that are ready in just a few minutes 🙂