Is that time of the week when we celebrate good food. Last week linky had a vegetarian theme and I was very happy to see lots of different recipes from side dish to main dish to desserts.
My overall favourite however was the recipe for Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers that belongs to Stephanie on I’m Counting Ufoz Blog – a simple recipe that can be enjoyed without feeling guilty. So if you are on a diet this recipe is one to try out.
A round-up will follow soon with my take on vegetarian recipes and all the recipes submitted last week will be included of course.
Now on with this week theme – MEATY. I challenge you to link up all recipes that contain meat in any form – main dish, side dish, snacks, pastries, pizza etc. It shouldn’t be very difficult as I am sure that you all blogged at some point about a recipe that included meat.
So with that being please be aware of the rules below and link up old or new recipes:
- Link up one or more recipes, old or new but keep with the theme as much as possible.
- Visit one or two other entries(depending on how many recipes you linked too) on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID and the hashtag #FridayFoodie;
- All the entries on the #FridayFoodie linky will be shared by the host on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook or Google + and pinned on the #FridayFoodie Pinterest Board ( over 716 followers )
- Every week a featured recipe will be chosen and the recipe will also be pinned to the Yummy Food Pinterest Board – featured by Pinterest and that currently has 2371 followers.
- If you are lucky to be featured three times then you will be added as someone that can pin too to the Yummy Food Board.
- Sometimes I also write a post round up with the recipes that have a specific theme so if you link up you might be lucky and your recipe will be found there too.
- You can also display the linky badge on your blog but this is not mandatory. The badge can be found in the sideboard.
Check out the Pinterest boards below:
and my profile with now 7.3K followers:
Happy weekend and looking forward to see your entries!