Happy Monday to you all! Is that time of the week when we all get together for another Pinterest Parenting Party . Back when I was working I used to hate mondays but now I love them. Is the opportunity to read all your latest posts and be inspired.
Last week your guest was The Fairy and the Frog blog so if you linked up pay attention below to see what are the favourites.
Fall Pumpkin Soup with Children from Child Led Life – I think it is a great idea to cook this kind of soup with kids. Mine are not very keen on pumpkin soup so cooking it with them might make it more interesting.
- Staying in the world of pumpkins this recipe for Pumpkin Walnut Sticky Buns Recipe from Broward Saves:
Hope you like my choices and that I convinced you to also link up your posts.
If it is the first time you are here than please read this linky guidelines:
- Link up one or more of your family / parenting posts,child friendly recipes, crafts old or new, ; please do not link post you already linked up though;
- Visit one or two other entries on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID;
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, visit on Pinterest and follow at least one of their boards.
- Follow the Parenting Pin-It Party Board on Pinterest;
- The host for that weeks Pin-It Party will pin each entry to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest;
- It will also be nice if you would follow the hosts on Pinterest too – my profile is here Otilia – @romanianmum;
Follow jbmumofone’s board Mondays Parenting Pin-It Party! on Pinterest.Visit Otilia Stocks’s profile on Pinterest. Have a lovely week ahead and I am looking forward to see all your posts and link up!