Halloween is at the end of this week so I bet that you are all preparing in some way or another for it. Although I didn’t “celebrate” as such before I had the girls I am now preparing for two Halloween parties for the end of the week.
If you are a parent like me I am sure that in some way you prepare for it too. So this is why my pics for today are strongly related to Halloween.
This is such an easy craft for kids of all ages and i bet that most kids will love it!
5 Spooktacular Halloween Perler Bead Pattern Ideas
My 6 year old love beads and we are also planning to get her some new sets for Christmas. I find this is a good activity for kids that have the ability to use them as it helps their creativity.
Please do read the guidelines of the linky before you link up your fabulous posts:
- Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts: a family friendly recipe, a child friendly craft,parenting tips or advice, a post about a recent family experience, a review of a child’s book/product, a tale of the latest tantrum trauma etc.
- Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the love of Pinterest!
- Also don’t forget to follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party Board.
- Please also note that only the posts that mention that they linked up with the party will be featured and pinned.
- It will be great if you could add our badge to your blog. This can be found on the sidebar.