I am very happy to say that last week was very successful and we had lots of recipes linked up.
Thank you to all of you that link up your recipes!
Now I have some news for you. I decided to change a bit the way this linky works.
The main feature will be the round up – exactly as I wanted to be when I first started.
The recipes you link up will be the ones featured and some more I like the sound of.
Then the linky will still be attached every week but for now it will run without a theme.
Hope this will be ok for you all.
If you would like to check out the recipes that were linked up last week check out the links below:
FREEKAH SALAD – Madhouse Family Reviews
SALMON WITH HERBY, SPICY VEGETABLES – Casa Costello
SEAFOOD RISOTTO – Maris World
CHEESY FISH PIE – Madhouse Family Reviews
TANDOORI SALMON WITH MANGO SALAD – The Spicy Pear
FISH TACOS – I’m counting UFO’s
TAGINE COOKED FISH WITH OLIVES & VEGETABLES – Madhouse Family Reviews
TROUT, ASPARAGUS AND FENEL SALAD – Mammasaurus
PRAWN CURRY – The Spicy Pear
FISH WRAPS – Pinkoddy
COD AND CHORIZO STEW – JBMumofOne
ZINGY MANGO SALMON WITH GARLIC KALESLAW – Madhouse Family Reviews
Now if you are still reading…LOL…and would like to link your recipe with #FridayFoodie then read up the below guidelines:
- Link up one or more recipes, old or new but keep with the theme as much as possible.
- Visit one or two other entries (depending on how many recipes you linked too) on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID and the hashtag #FridayFoodie;
- All the entries on the #FridayFoodie linky will be shared by the host on Social Media – Twitter, Facebook or Google + and pinned on the #FridayFoodie Pinterest Board ;
- Every week a featured recipe will be chosen and the recipe will also be pinned to the Yummy Food Pinterest Board ;
- If you are lucky to be featured three times then you will be added as someone that can pin too to the Yummy Food Board.
- Sometimes I also write a post round up with the recipes that have a specific theme so if you link up you might be lucky and your recipe will be found there too.
- You can also display the linky badge on your blog but this is not mandatory. The badge can be found in the sideboard.
Now I wish you a perfect weekend and can’t wait to see all the recipes you will link up! Remember there is no theme this time around!