With just a bit over a year since this fab linky party started I have to tell you that I am really happy to say that through it I become a better blogger all together. I learned that support can sometimes mean everything one person need. I discovered dozens of new blogs out there and I must say I love most of them! Because of this linky I actually gave crafting a go and became a better parent because of the stories and advices I read because of it.
What did the linky do for you? I am hoping it made you HAPPY at least a little bit!
Now getting back to what I need to do as the host this week is to tell you which are the two featured posts that linked up last week. As the summer is here and as we all need some inspiration for making our kids the two featured posts bring the inspiration closer to you.
Firstly comes a very ingenious and yet simple sensory activity- Beach Theme Sensory Table:
Next a post that you could just print out and have it on your fridge and just tick off the activities as you do them with your children – 101 Family Friendly Summer Bucket List Ideas:
Congratulations ladies! Two very useful posts for the upcoming summer holidays! If you would like to have the Featured badge on your blog than you can just grab the badge below:
Now if you would like to link up your latest parenting post or even a post that you never linked before rad on the below guidelines:
- Link up one or more of your family / parenting posts, old or new; please do not link post you already linked up though;
- Follow the Parenting Pin-It Party Board on Pinterest;
- The host for that weeks Pin-It Party will pin each entry to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest;
- It will also be nice if you would follow the hosts on Pinterest too – Otilia – @romanianmum
- Visit one or two other entries on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your Pinterest ID;
- For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, visit on Pinterest and follow at least one of their boards.
- Link back if you wish to do so by adding the badge of the host.