Looking back…#Siblings 2014

Looking back…#Siblings 2014

Last year I was really happy to take part in one special monthly linky called “Siblings” initiated by lovely Lucy over at Dear Beautiful.  The linky is cohosted by other lovely bloggers and you can read all about it on her blog – also see how the linky is changing in 2015 and maybe this year you will join in two.

For today however I want to share with you my favourite photos from last year – one for each month. I might actually do a collage with all of them too soon!

2014 was a full year with lots of pics with my girls but unfortunately not enough of them were taken outside. Hope you do enjoy them though…You can see how Kara transform in an even more little girl and Anastasia from a cute baby to really cute toddler!

JANUARY

FEBRUARY SIBLINGS

MARCH SIBLINGS

APRIL SIBLINGS

MAY SIBLINGS

JUNE SIBLINGS

JULY SIBLINGS

AUGUST SIBLINGS

SEPTEMBER SIBLINGS

OCTOBER SIBLINGS

NOVEMBER SIBLINGS

DECEMBER SIBLINGS

Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!

11 Comments

1. julie
    January 13, 2015 / 11:29 am

bless them they are such sweet girls . it always amazes me with my own kids pictures too just how quickly they grow in a year especially a baby into a toddler like your youngest , they are such close girls you must be so proud.

2. January 17, 2015 / 8:11 am

So lovely to see kids them grow and change with each of your photos. You have two beautiful girls x

3. January 17, 2015 / 12:21 pm

Such lovely precious photos Otilia! You are doing really well with your photography! 🙂

• January 17, 2015 / 5:58 pm

Some days are better than others…some are worse for taking pics but hopefully i will be better and better

4. January 17, 2015 / 4:29 pm

Gorgeous. I loved the idea of Siblings but kept forgetting to join in. I did manage a couple though – it’s a great way of consciously taking pictures of them together.

5. January 17, 2015 / 5:45 pm

We keep saying to each other that we really need to get more photos together of our boys. Of them together. I love the candid, non perfect, everyone looking in opposite directions photos best. They are real life. And we need to document it!

• January 17, 2015 / 5:57 pm

you are so right! i am late with my first sibling post for this year because i just didn’t manage to get them together. thanks for stopping by x

6. January 18, 2015 / 7:24 pm

what a stunning set of photos. Those girls are beauties!

7. January 18, 2015 / 9:21 pm

Wow, your little one has grown so much and her hair is fabulous. Mich x

8. January 19, 2015 / 7:28 am

How lovely Otilia what a beautiful calendar this would make